August 18, 2017: Invisalign and Dental Implant Open House
Have you been thinking about straightening your smile with Invisalign, or replacing your missing teeth with dental implants? If you live in the Frederick, MD area, Gilbart Dental has an amazing offer that may be the incentive you need to finally take action on your teeth.
Come to our Invisalign and Dental Implant Open House on August 18, 2017 at our Frederick location. We will be offering free consultations, plus the opportunity to see the technology that sets Gilbart Dental apart. For more information about the open house, or to schedule your free consultation, call our Frederick office at (240) 513-7523.
But that’s not even the best part! If you decide to go ahead with the dental implants or Invisalign and start treatment within a month of the open house, you will receive $500 off your bill. But remember, to take advantage of this opportunity, you must call ahead.
Dr. Lucy Gilbart is a Preferred Provider for Invisalign clear braces. Invisalign is a wonderful alternative to traditional braces for people with minor or moderate alignment issues. While popular with adults, Invisalign may also be used to straighten teenagers’ teeth. The system utilizes a progression of clear plastic aligners — custom crafted to fit your mouth — that gently shift teeth into the desired position. Invisalign has a number of benefits over traditional braces:
- They are totally removable. This means you can eat normally, brush and floss normally, and even go without your aligner for a special occasion (though be sure you are wearing them for the recommended 20 – 22 hours per day).
- The aligners are clear, so not obvious even when you are wearing them.
- The aligners do their work gently, and they have no wires or bits of metal to poke your mouth.
- Treatment is typically shorter than with metal braces — usually about a year.
Think you may be a good candidate for Invisalign? Call (240) 513-7523 to schedule your free consultation at our open house on August 18th, 2017. Dr. Lucy is excited to show you our new iTero digital scanner, which allows us to make the most accurate possible impressions of your mouth. This ensures a perfect and comfortable fit.
Do you have missing teeth? Whether you have one tooth or an entire arch to replace, you may be a candidate for dental implants. A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically inserted into your jawbone in order to support a dental restoration. If you have a single tooth missing, your implant may be topped with a crown. If you have multiple teeth missing, you may have more than one dental implant that supports a bridge or even dentures. Dental implants fuse to the bone, so they function and feel like real teeth.
- Dental implants are secure — no worrying about dentures falling out or slipping in your mouth. And no yucky adhesives!
- When you chew, the pressure goes to the bone, just like with real teeth (with dentures, chewing force falls on the gums).
- You don’t have to avoid certain foods like you do with traditional dentures.
- Dental implants have been shown to prevent and reduce bone loss in adults. The ability to chew normally strengthens the bones of the jaw.
The bottom line is that dental implants are the gold standard in tooth-replacement options. If you want the closest thing to your natural teeth, dental implants are the best available technology.
If you are interested in finding out more about the dental implants we offer at Gilbart Dental Care, call (240) 513-7523 to schedule a free consultation at our open house on August 18th, 2017.
While visiting us, you can check out our state-of-the-art Giano 3-dimensional cone beam cat scanner, which provides us with unprecedented diagnostic detail of your mouth for the most accurate fit.
In order to schedule your free consultation at our Invisalign and Dental Implant Open House at Gilbart Dental’s Frederick, MD office on August 18, you must call (240) 513-7523. We look forward to hearing from you!